36V 19.8Ah low temperature lithium battery design scheme for electric wrench
The electric wrench is a mechanized construction tool for assembling threaded parts and bolts, and has the function of automatically controlling torque. It is widely used in the erection of bolt-welded structural bridges, the installation of workshops, towers, and chemical, metallurgical, and power generation equipment. Large machinery, lifting equipment and vehicle assembly operations, as well as occasions where the torque and axial tension of threaded fasteners are strictly required. The product is integrally formed by the host and the controller. The main machine adopts double-insulated single-phase series motor and deceleration mechanism, with novel structure, safety and reliability. Due to the static torsion structure, the operation is stable, there is no vibration, no impact, and low noise. The operator is not affected by the reaction torque, so the labor intensity is low. In the past, electric wrenches relied on AC power supply, which was very inconvenient for mobile work. Based on strong technical force and a deep understanding of battery charging and discharging concepts, Juda Battery launched a special and intelligent charging lithium battery for portable and mobile electric wrenches. Greatly improve the efficiency and flexibility of traditional fastening operations. The lithium battery adopts lithium cobalt oxide battery with high energy ratio, specific low-temperature discharge characteristics, can work for a long time at -40℃, low self-discharge rate, no memory effect, can be charged at any time, battery effective charging mode and perfect protection Features.
Electric wrench battery design requirements
1. Ultra-low temperature work function: meet the severe cold and low temperature operation in Northwest China, and meet the requirements of -40℃ operation;
2. Independent output terminal: It adopts independent output mode for charging and discharging of aviation connector, which can charge and discharge at the same time, and the port is independent.
3. LCD display power: real-time display of the power of the battery during charging and discharging, and the battery power can be monitored at any time.
Electric wrench battery design scheme
1. Battery cell selection: select 18650/2200mAh/3.7V rechargeable lithium ion batteries with high energy density, low temperature performance and high safety.
2. Battery protection system (BMS): It is mainly a protection circuit designed for rechargeable battery packs. Due to the chemical characteristics of lithium batteries, it is necessary to provide protection functions such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, overcurrent, and overtemperature. In order to avoid the danger of burning and explosion.
3. Protection IC (Protection IC): The main protection function chip of the design scheme, which performs online monitoring of overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, short current and other functions of the battery cell. Make the batteries work in a safe, stable and efficient range.
4. Field effect tube (MOSFET): MOSFET, which acts as a switch in the protection circuit, will always keep the voltage at both ends of the load from increasing or decreasing, ensuring voltage stability.
5. LCD power display: The built-in LCD voltage display can display the current power status of the battery pack in real time anytime and anywhere.
Battery pack package (aluminum alloy case).
Contact Person: Ms. Alice