1. The lithium iron phosphate battery has a long life, with a cycle life of more than 2000 times. Under the same conditions, lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used for 7 to 8 years.
2. Safe to use. Lithium iron phosphate batteries have undergone strict safety tests and will not explode even in traffic accidents.
3. Fast charging. Using a dedicated charger, the battery can be fully charged in 40 minutes at 1.5C.
4. The lithium iron phosphate battery is resistant to high temperatures, and the hot air value of the lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 350 to 500 degrees Celsius.
5. The lithium iron phosphate battery has a large capacity.
6. Lithium iron phosphate battery has no memory effect.
7. Lithium iron phosphate battery is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-polluting, has a wide range of raw materials, and is cheap.
1. The tap density of the positive electrode of lithium iron phosphate battery is small, and the density is generally about 0.8 to 1.3. Big size.
2. Poor conductivity, slow diffusion of lithium ions, and low actual specific capacity during high charge and discharge.
3. The low-temperature performance of lithium iron phosphate batteries is poor.
4. The life of a single battery of lithium iron phosphate battery is long, about 2000 times, but the life of a lithium iron phosphate battery pack is short, generally about 500 times.
Large electric vehicles: buses, electric vehicles, tourist attractions, hybrid vehicles, etc.;
Light electric vehicles: electric bicycles, golf carts, small flat battery carts, forklifts, cleaning vehicles, electric wheelchairs, etc.;
Electric tools: electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower, etc.;
Remote control cars, boats, airplanes and other toys;
Energy storage equipment for solar and wind power generation;
UPS and emergency lights, warning lights and miner's lamps (the best safety);
Replace the 3V disposable lithium-ion battery and 9V nickel-cadmium or nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries in the camera (the same size);
Small medical equipment and portable equipment, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Alice