How to prevent the explosion of mobile phone batteries in daily life?
In daily life, how to pay attention and take some preventive measures to prevent the explosion of mobile phone batteries?
1. Use a high-quality charger or original charger
The charging process of lithium-ion batteries is generally constant current first, and then constant voltage charging. In order to ensure that the mobile phone battery is not easily overcharged, some mobile phone chargers have a self-discharge function after being fully charged, which is to prevent overcharging.
2. Use original batteries, and be sure to prevent the use of counterfeit batteries and inferior batteries
Because the outer surface of the battery is usually covered with a safety film, when the pressure in the battery reaches a certain level, the safety film will burst to release the pressure, and the battery itself will not explode. But inferior batteries do not necessarily have a safety film. There is more than a price difference between a few hundred brand batteries and thirty or forty ones.
3. Don't charge the mobile phone at low temperature
In the low temperature state below 0 degrees, the charged power will be significantly lower than the normal power, which will lead to insufficient positive and negative reaction balance rate can not be achieved, resulting in excess lithium ions forming crystals and precipitation, causing the diaphragm to be pierced, causing the battery interior A short circuit causes an explosion.
4. When charging, you don't need to put the phone in a place that is not easy to dissipate heat
Some people are used to leaving their mobile phones in the bed before going to bed for charging, which is very dangerous.
5. If the mobile phone is found to be abnormal during charging, it should be powered off immediately, and it is not necessary to use the mobile phone immediately after power off
Don’t use your cell phone to make calls. If the battery is deformed or swollen, don’t use it.
6. Do not put the battery in a high temperature environment, and do not violently hit or squeeze it. So when charging, you should also prevent sun exposure.