Lithium-ion battery assembly technology
1. Use lithium-ion battery packs of good quality, and qualified and stable suppliers to supply single cells with good performance. The single cells have undergone a series of safety tests and performance tests and used after being qualified.
2. The battery structure adopts a ventilated design, and the distance between two adjacent batteries is not less than 2mm. This structure requires a plastic bracket to fix the battery.
3. Take the principle of prioritizing operation safety, that is, employees are not easy to short-circuit or have better preventive measures during operation.
4. Different batches of batteries are made into typical finished products and subjected to life tests. When the relevant experience of the lithium-ion battery PACK design specification is summarized, the finished battery products are subjected to cycle tests to obtain the actual cycle life.
5. Adopt the equipment principle, that is, try not to use manual labor as much as possible to complete with auxiliary equipment, at least semi-automatically.
6. Verify the high and low temperature performance of the battery. The batteries of different PACK lithium-ion battery manufacturers are made into finished products and tested at different rates of discharge at high and low temperatures to obtain the actual discharge curve.