What are the precautions for the design of lithium-ion battery casing?
What should be paid attention to when designing lithium-ion battery casing?
1. Pole piece connection: It is recommended to use ultrasonic or spot welding welding method, and the design of the lithium ion battery shell should make the pole piece free from external force.
2. The soldering time cannot exceed 3 seconds, and the number of times cannot exceed 5 times. The next soldering can only be performed after the pole pieces are cooled.
3. It is strictly forbidden to directly heat the battery cell, it will damage the battery if the temperature is higher than 100℃.
4. Fixation of lithium-ion battery: the side with the largest area of the battery should be fixed on the casing, and the battery cannot be loose after installation.
5. Shell toughness: The lithium-ion battery shell should have enough mechanical strength to protect the battery from mechanical impact.
6. The welding temperature of ferrochrome must be controllable and anti-static, and the temperature must not exceed 350°C.
Contact Person: Ms. Alice