11.1V 6600mAh portable B-ultrasound battery solution
Keywords: 18650 lithium battery pack B-ultrasound battery
ICR18650 11.1V 6600MAH With BMS and plastical Shell
With the development of medical technology and the continuous improvement of human material living standards, the portability of medical equipment functions and the homeization of product applications have become the development trend of the entire industry. The portable ultrasound machine gets rid of the non-mobile shortcomings of traditional desktop AC power supply, and achieves the advantages of lightness, portability, and multi-function. The product uses high-performance lithium battery packs for power supply to meet the continuous, efficient and stable operation of the product.
1. Requirements for the battery design of the portable B-ultrasound machine:
The portable B-ultrasound machine is convenient for medical staff to carry out portable indoor and outdoor operations, and the provision of continuous, efficient and stable mobile power has become the greatest guarantee for the normal operation of such equipment. The solution uses high-performance batteries to make the entire battery have the characteristics of high energy ratio, light weight, small size, high cycle life, high safety, and high consistency. The power management scheme adopts the highly intelligent SBS battery management system to effectively manage the safety and power of the battery.
2. Portable B-ultrasound battery design scheme:
1) Protection board (PCM): It is mainly designed to protect the rechargeable smart battery pack. Due to the chemical characteristics of the lithium battery, it is necessary to provide smart power calculation, overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, overcurrent and overtemperature Protective function. In order to avoid dangers such as burning and explosion.
2) AFE/IC (Protection IC): The main protection function chip of the design scheme, which performs on-line monitoring of overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, short circuit and other functions of the cell. Make the batteries work in a safe, stable and efficient range.
3) 18650 Li-ion cell: 18650 Li-ion cell (BAK).
4) Field effect tube (MOSFET): MOSFET, which acts as a switch in the protection circuit, prevents the voltage at both ends of the load from increasing or decreasing, ensuring voltage stability.
5) Power management control chip (BQ2085): a fully functional power meter, with an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) for measuring voltage and temperature, and an analog-to-digital converter for measuring current and charging sensing. The power meter has a microprocessor, which is responsible for performing power detection, and can provide information such as the remaining power state (Remaining State of Capacity), and the BQ2085 chip also provides the remaining run time (Run Time to Empty). The host can query this information with the fuel gauge at any time, and notify the user of the battery information. The use of the fuel gauge is very convenient, allowing users to grasp the battery power at any time.
6) Battery pack packaging: plastic shell.