①The life of the lithium ion battery of a lithium battery is affected by the working temperature and environmental humidity. High temperature and humidity will accelerate the life of the lithium ion battery of the rechargeable battery. It is recommended to store the rechargeable battery in a dry and natural environment at 0°C to 20°C.
②Lithium-ion batteries should be charged with 50%~80% of electricity if they are not used for a long time, and they should be taken out of the instrument and stored in a dry and cool environment. The batteries should be charged every 3 months to avoid excessive storage time and self-discharge. The power is too low, causing irreversible capacity loss.
③If the lithium-ion battery emits peculiar smell, heat, discoloration, deformation, or any abnormality during use, storage, or charging, immediately remove the battery from the device or charger and stop using it.
Storage requirements for lithium iron phosphate batteries
1. Lithium iron phosphate batteries can be stored in three-dimensional shelves according to the technical requirements of the product itself, which is conducive to cost control and utilization of storage space.
2. The storage of lithium iron phosphate batteries should prevent the deformation caused by stacking and extrusion, or the damage of battery products and subsequent leakage.
3. The lithium iron phosphate battery should be protected from being stored in direct sunlight or exposed to rain. If the battery is drenched, the insulation resistance will decrease, and self-discharge and chlorination may occur. The temperature rise then damages the normal function of the battery.
4. Use packaging that meets safe storage or transportation, such as common wooden boxes, corrugated boxes, or PVG boxes, to maximize the safe storage of goods.
5. Prepare a variety of emergency plans for lithium iron phosphate battery accidents, and conduct regular drills if conditions permit. Therefore, in order to make full use of the energy efficiency of lithium-ion batteries, in the daily use and storage process, we must pay attention to the maintenance of lithium-ion batteries and the knowledge of how to store lithium-ion batteries for a long time.