Introduction to the components of lithium-ion batteries
The components of lithium ion battery:
(1) The active material of the positive electrode is generally lithium manganese oxide or lithium cobalt oxide. Nowadays, nickel cobalt manganese oxide materials have appeared. Electric bicycles use lithium iron phosphate. The conductive current collector uses electrolytic aluminum foil with a thickness of 10-20 microns.
(2) Diaphragm A special composite membrane that allows ions to pass through, but it is an electronic insulator
(3) The negative electrode active material is graphite, or carbon with a similar graphite structure, and the conductive current collector uses electrolytic copper foil with a thickness of 7-15 microns
(4) Carbonate-based solvents of lithium hexafluorophosphate are dissolved in organic electrolyte, while gel electrolyte is used for polymer
(5) The battery shell is divided into steel shell (square type is rarely used now), aluminum shell, nickel-plated iron shell (used for cylindrical batteries), aluminum plastic film (soft packaging), etc., as well as battery caps, which are also the positive and negative of the battery Pole lead terminal
Contact Person: Ms. Alice