18650 lithium ion battery welding method
We understand that the outer shell of the 18650 lithium ion battery is a steel shell. Without a dedicated battery spot welding machine, it is difficult to weld with an electric soldering iron. Of course, there is also a strong battery flux, which can be used to easily solder 18650 batteries with an ordinary soldering iron. But this kind of strong flux is corrosive, not only corrosive to the battery case and positive electrode, but also to the soldering iron tip. The welding method of 18650 lithium ion battery is as follows:
1. Scrape the part to be welded clean with a knife or file;
2. Since the material of the positive electrode is difficult to tin, it is best to grind a little bit;
3. In order to prevent the high temperature from damaging the 18650 lithium-ion battery, wrap the battery with a damp cloth;
4. Hold the battery with a solder wire with one hand, and solder it with a soldering iron of sufficient temperature with the other hand to tin the positive electrode of the battery.
18650 lithium ion battery repair method
1. Take out your 18650 lithium-ion battery after it is used up, and treat it with temperature. The battery will greatly shorten the use time when the temperature is unstable, because the battery has no electricity and a considerable part of the lithium ion already has memory Electricity can be used this way to release part of the memory battery, winter is here, put it outside for a while, and then inside the house.
2. There is another way to remove the battery, leave it for about a week, and slowly consume the electricity, first use the machine to completely consume the electricity. Then charge it all again. It is estimated that your current charging time must be very short. After the charge is full, disconnect it and charge it again. Repeat several times. It is absolutely effective.
3. In order to fully activate the 18650 lithium ion battery, it is necessary to charge and discharge it several times. The discharge circuit is composed of resistors and light-emitting diodes, and the state of discharge can be estimated through the light-emitting diodes.
Contact Person: Ms. Alice