Performance advantages of modular UPS
1. Module structure. Can be added at will according to the needs of users.
2. N + X redundancy technology is used to provide a redundant upgrade system, which can be upgraded at any time according to user requirements. Solve various problems caused by external reasons, the performance is more reliable.
3. It has green energy, its input THDI≤5%, and the input / output current can be balanced to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
4. Continuous current mode (CCM) operation can effectively reduce power grid interference (RFI / EMI).
5. The modular UPS has a relatively small volume, which is convenient for maintenance by technicians at a later stage.
6. The modular UPS power supply adopts the system controller to communicate and diagnose in time, and the unique system performance analyzer protects its operation.
Contact Person: Ms. Alice