1. If the battery is not used for a long time, it will slowly discharge by itself until it is scrapped. Therefore, the car should be started at regular intervals to charge the battery.
2. Prevent the car from being parked in the open-air parking lot for a long time. If it is parked for a long time, the battery must be removed and taken away to prevent the battery from freezing and damage.
3. The storage capacity of the battery can be reflected on the dashboard. When the ammeter pointer shows that the battery is insufficient, charge it in time.
4. The car engine is not easy to start in winter. The time to start the car should not exceed 5 seconds each time, and the interval between restarts should not be less than 15 seconds.
5. When the electrolyte is deficient, distilled water or special replenishment should be added. Do not use pure drinking water instead, because the pure water contains a variety of trace elements, which will cause adverse effects on the battery.
6. Clean the battery terminal at intervals and apply special grease to protect the wiring harness. Always check the accessories and connection lines on the battery.
7. In daily driving, you should always check whether the small holes on the battery cover are ventilated. If the small holes on the battery cover are blocked, the hydrogen and oxygen will not be discharged. When the electrolyte expands, the battery shell will be broken and the battery life will be affected.
8. It is forbidden to use automobile electrical appliances after the car is turned off. Using the battery alone when the engine is not generating electricity will cause damage to it.
9. Check whether there is any aging or short circuit in each part of the circuit to prevent the battery from being decommissioned early due to excessive discharge.
10. Generally speaking, the battery life of a car is about 2 to 3 years, but the modified car equipment will often damage the battery life. In winter, it is necessary to check whether the battery is operating normally.
Contact Person: Ms. Alice