What are the key points of your 18650 lithium battery pack process
18650 lithium ion battery is one of the most common lithium ion batteries on the market, so what are the main points about the PACK process of 18650 lithium ion battery? Let's take a look.
The 18650 lithium battery pack process is mainly formulated according to the PACK battery structure. Most of the 18650 lithium battery pack process features are similar, and they are characterized by multiple parallels and multiple strings. The 18650 lithium battery pack process has distinctive characteristics. The biggest feature is the flexible combination. Most continuous orders can be completed semi-automatically. It is conceivable that the 18650 lithium battery pack process is now more and more streamlined. Generally, 18650 lithium batteries PACK battery pack includes: 18650 battery cell, battery protection board, connecting nickel sheet, lead nickel sheet, green paper accessories, insulating paper, wire or plug wire, PVC outer packaging or shell, output (including connector), key switch, The battery indicator, EVA, barley paper, plastic bracket and other auxiliary materials together form the PACK, and most types of 18650 battery PACKs are suitable for this process.
18650 lithium battery pack process quality characteristics
1. The use of lithium batteries of good quality requires qualified and stable suppliers to provide good performance single cells. The single cells have undergone a series of safety tests and performance tests, and used after being qualified.
2. The battery requires low internal resistance and good consistency. Whether 14.8V lithium battery packs or other energy storage battery packs, low internal resistance must be ensured to ensure high-current discharge capacity, platform, heat dissipation, etc.
3. The battery structure adopts a ventilated design, and the distance between two adjacent batteries is not less than 2mm. This structure requires the battery to be fixed with a plastic bracket.
4. The PACK battery factory uses slotted nickel sheets for spot welding. The size of the nickel sheets meets the requirements of high current discharge. The nickel sheet material guarantees low internal resistance. The spot welder guarantees stable operation. The welding needles guarantee the quality. The operators are trained and qualified. Post job operation, check whether the solder joints are firm after spot welding. In addition, vibration experiments are done for each batch of products to verify the anti-vibration performance.
5. Different batches of batteries are made into typical finished products and subjected to life tests. When the experience of the lithium battery PACK design specification is summarized, the finished battery products are subjected to cycle tests to obtain the actual cycle life.
6. Verify the high and low temperature performance of the battery. The cells of different PACK lithium battery manufacturers are made into finished products and tested at different rates of discharge at high and low temperatures to obtain the actual discharge curve.