Can the chargers for lithium-ion batteries and lead-acid batteries be shared?
Since lead-acid battery chargers are generally set to two-stage or three-stage charging mode, the voltage levels of lithium-ion batteries and lead-acid batteries do not match. There are also many types of lithium-ion batteries, and battery performance and battery protection board parameters may be different. Therefore, unlike lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries have universal battery chargers. Generally speaking, lithium-ion batteries are equipped with special chargers when they leave the factory. In order to protect the lithium-ion battery, a dedicated charger is required.
1. When charging the rechargeable battery of an electric vehicle, the electric door lock must be closed and the battery cannot be turned upside down. When charging, it should be overflowing once, and it is not advisable to charge in multiple times.
2. When charging lithium-ion batteries, you need to use a matching charger. Because the raw materials of the battery and the processing technology of the lithium-ion battery are different, the technical requirements for the charger are also different, so only the special charger can be used to charge the lithium-ion battery. Longer and prevent safety hazards.
3. In order to extend the life of lithium-ion batteries, it is necessary to charge and discharge lithium-ion batteries frequently. It is necessary to develop the habit of recharging the electric vehicle after using 80% of the electricity, and not waiting for the electricity to run out. In addition, lithium-ion batteries must not be stored for a long time.
4. When the lithium-ion battery is out of power, you should turn off the power to ride, not use the boosted voltage to drive, and beware of serious power loss, so as to extend the battery life.
5. When charging the lithium-ion battery of an electric vehicle, float it for 1 to 2 hours when the charging indicator shows full charge. It is not advisable to stop charging immediately.
6. Electrical appliances should not be stored in a state of power loss. Therefore, when the battery is not in use, the battery should be charged once a month.