How to maintain the laptop battery?
What are the maintenance methods for laptop batteries?
1. When there is no external power supply, if the card in the pCMCIA slot is temporarily unavailable under the current working conditions, it is recommended to remove the card first to extend the battery life.
2. Room temperature (20-30 degrees) is the most suitable operating temperature for the battery. An operating environment with too high or too low temperature will reduce the battery's service time.
3. When using a notebook computer in an environment where a stable power supply can be supplied, it is incorrect to remove the battery to extend the battery life. In the case of ASUS laptops, when the battery is fully charged, the charging circuit in the battery will automatically shut down, so there will be no overcharging.
4. It is recommended to calibrate the battery power once an average of three months.
5. Minimize the number of times you use the battery
The number of charging and discharging of a battery is directly related to its lifespan. Every time it is charged, the battery takes a step towards retirement. It is recommended that you try to use an external power supply,
6. When using an external power supply, remove the battery.
7. Precautions for normal use
In normal use, prevent exposure, moisture, chemical liquid corrosion, and prevent battery contacts from contacting metal objects.