The lithium-ion battery pack does not discharge ,What shall we do ?
October 30, 2020
Why does the lithium-ion battery pack not discharge?
The phenomenon that the lithium-ion battery pack does not discharge: After charging the lithium-ion battery pack into the device, the device cannot work, and the open circuit voltage of the battery pack does not change or changes little.
1) Check whether the battery/battery pack is zero voltage, high internal resistance battery;
2) Whether the electronic components and protection circuits in the battery pack are damaged;
3) Check whether the discharge circuit of the equipment is normal.
4) Whether the tabs are broken, forming a disconnection
Treatment method for non-discharge of lithium ion battery pack:
1) Use a fully charged battery/battery pack of the same type to connect to the device, and whether the device is working properly
2) Use a multimeter to check whether the electronic components and the protection circuit inside the battery are normal.
3) Repeat the analysis and processing of the single cell zero voltage step;
4) If the discharge circuit of the electrical appliance is abnormal, it is recommended that the customer repair and replace the electrical appliance in time;
5) If the customer does not modify the battery pack by himself, a dedicated technician is required for further analysis.