56V 2800mV BMS Battery Electronic Component H16S100A-PH103020A
|Place of Origin:||GUANGZHOU|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 days after order confirm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 per week|
|Protection Plates:||H16S100A-PH103020A||Heating The Film:||2EDG381-2V Matching Plug|
|Screw:||M5*10 Screw||Line B+:||3.5P-245mm-M8-16AWG-REV1.0|
|The Dormant Voltage:||2800mV||Full Charge Voltage:||56V|
|Cut Off Current:||2A||Balanced Turn On Voltage:||3400mV|
BMS Battery Electronic Component,
56V Battery Electronic Component
High performance and High Reliability, BMS-H16S100A-PH103020A
1. Functional Features
High-integrated analog front-end Adjustable overcurrent protection
Isolation of the power supply circuit Has a variety of dormancy and awakening modes
Integrated serial port IC Low power consumption
High Voltage Accuracy (≤10mV) RS485 Communication
High Current Accuracy (≤2%@FS) Adjustable Parameter Settings
4-Way Battery Temperature Detection (≤2°C) Data Refresh Interval (Period) ≤ 2 Seconds
SOC Estimation Function LED Status Indication Function
SOH Estimation Function Charge Equalization Function
Short Circuit Protection Function SOC Accuracy (≤5% @ 50% Capacity Range Or More)
2.Functional Block Diagram
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 75||℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75||℃|
|Operating Humidity||≤95 (45°C±2°C)||%RH|
|Storage Humidity||≤95 (45°C±2°C)||%RH|
|Temperature Measurement||-40 to 125||℃|
4. Precautions For Use
● When soldering the battery leads, it is important not to make any wrong or reversed connections. If you do make a wrong connection, the board may be damaged and needs to be retested before it can be used.
● The protection plate should not come into direct contact with the surface of the cell during assembly to avoid damage to the cell. The assembly should be solid and reliable.
● Take care that the lead head, soldering iron and solder do not touch the components on the board during use, otherwise there is a risk of damage to this board.
● The use process should be anti-static, moisture-proof, water-proof, etc.
● Please follow the design parameters and conditions of use and do not exceed the values in this specification, otherwise there is a risk of damage to the protection plate.
● After combining the battery pack and the protection board, if you find there is no voltage output or it cannot be charged when you first power up, please check if the wiring is correct.