16S150A Li Ion Lithium Battery Of BMS Protection Board For Monitoring Equipment
|Place of Origin:||GUANGZHOU|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 days after order confirm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50000 per week|
|Protection Plates:||16S150A-20A||Battery Type:||Alkaline Battery|
|Single-body Overcharge Protection Voltage:||3650mV||Capacity Lifted:||SOC≤94%|
|Single-unit Overdischarge Protection Voltage:||2500mV||Overall Overcharge Alarm Voltage:||57.6V|
|Overall Overcharge Protection Relief Voltage:||54V||Overall Over Alarm Voltage:||43.2V|
|Overall Overrelease Protection Delay:||1.0S||Overput Protection Release Voltage:||44V|
16S150A BMS Protection Board,
Lithium Battery BMS Protection Board
16S150A Li-Ion Lithium Battery of BMS Protection Board For monitoring equipment
1. Functional Features
High-integrated analog front-end Adjustable overcurrent protection
Isolation of the power supply circuit Has a variety of dormancy and awakening modes
Integrated serial port IC Low power consumption
High Voltage Accuracy (≤10mV) RS485 Communication
High Current Accuracy (≤2%@FS) Adjustable Parameter Settings
4-Way Battery Temperature Detection (≤2°C) Data Refresh Interval (Period) ≤ 2 Seconds
SOC Estimation Function LED Status Indication Function
SOH Estimation Function Charge Equalization Function
Short Circuit Protection Function SOC Accuracy (≤5% @ 50% Capacity Range Or More)
2. Functional Block Diagram
3. Environmental Requirements
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 75||℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75||℃|
|Operating Humidity||≤95 (45°C±2°C)||%RH|
|Storage Humidity||≤90 (45°C±2°C)||%RH|
|Temperature Measurement||-40 to 125||℃|
4. Communication instructions
4.1 RS232 Communication:
BMS can communicate with the upper computer computer through the RS232 interface to monitor various battery information at the upper computer terminal, including battery voltage, current, temperature, state, SOC, SOH and battery production information. The default port rate is 9600bps.
4.2 RS485 Communication:
With a dual RS485 interface, you can view the information of PACK, and the default port rate is 9,600 bps. If you need to communicate with the monitoring equipment through RS485, the monitoring equipment is the host, and polls the data according to the address, setting the address range from 1 to 15.
4.3 Code dial switch setting:
When PACK is used in parallel, different PACK can be distinguished by setting the dial switch on BMS, and the definition of BMS dial switch refers to the following table.
5. Precautions for use:
1) When connecting the battery lead, note not to misconnect or reverse connect. If the wrong lead is connected, it may cause damage to this circuit board, which should be re-tested again before use.
2) When assembly, the protective plate is careful not to directly contact the surface of the cell to avoid damage to the cell. Ensure the assembly.
3) In the process of use, pay attention to the lead head, soldering iron, solder and other components do not touch the components on the circuit board, otherwise it may lead to damage to the protection board.
4) The use process should pay attention to anti-static, moisture-proof, waterproof and other measures.
5) Please follow the designed parameters and the conditions of use during the use process, and do not exceed the relevant values in this specification, otherwise it may lead to damage to the protection plate.
6) After combining the battery pack and the protection panel, if there is no voltage output or no charge for the first time, please re-check whether the wiring is correct.